Thursday, September 25, 2008

Art for the Bachelor Pad---Commission Work

utterli-image
My husband has a friend that has always wanted a copy of this painting so he asked me to paint it...However, I decided to do a Homage of this painting with a personal twist...check it out..the dogs have a painting of humans drinking beer and tailgating..the owner of this painting is in his own painting...I am still not finished but there will be a neon light sign with his name in the background. Too much...I have been getting some interesting commission work. It's hilarious.



check out closeups of the painting at http://artchatterboxmiczedesignstudio.blogspot.com…

Mobile post sent by ARTSYMATILDA using Utterlireply-count Replies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post on my blog, kind wishes for Izzy (who is doing well!) and including me on your site Matilde!

Have fun with the commissions, I find they always stretch me in new directions creatively.